Our Covid-19 Safety Policy
At Sportlink we are doing everything we can to make sure that our staff and customers are safe during this unprecedented pandemic. We kindly ask that customers play their part in this by following the guidelines below:
When ordering online
- Please make sure that you read our delivery and returns policy before ordering online.
- If selecting the 'Click and Collect' option, please make sure that you read the guidelines below before visiting the store.
When visiting our store (including click and collect)
- Please keep a distance of 2m between yourself and any other customers and/or staff members at all times.
- Read all signs and information given.
- Do not enter the shop until you are informed by a member of staff that it is safe to do so.
- When the shop is open to customers, follow the one way system that is marked on the floor.
- When visiting the shop to try shoes we ask that all customers bring a CLEAN pair of socks for the trying on process. If you do not bring clean socks with you we will ask that you purchase a pair before trying the shoes.
If you have any questions about these policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.